Wednesday, March 26, 2008

A few thoughts on the week

The first week of training to run a marathon hurts the knees.

The older generation should refrain from livin it "Bond style."

Every pence counts at the end of the month.

Coffee with a friend will brighten every afternoon.

People only work late when they don't have a girlfriend/boyfriend.

Assuming the above is true, there are quite a few lonely scientists.

Going out to a Mexican restaurant in Scotland is a brave, brave move...I will report on that event later.

Now I must run, an experiment is calling me!

5 Comments:

Blogger Michael Colvin said...

True thoughts indeed, although I like the sound of Livin it Bond style. When I'm old I'll choose that. There's no way I'm going quietly.

4:35 PM  
Blogger d34FpUpPy said...

haggis tacos?

9:51 PM  
Blogger Biddie said...

LOL. I know a lot of very unhappy people that work late to avoid the spouse. Mind you, my guy isn't one of them :)
Can't wait to hear about the restaurant.

1:37 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

7:59 AM  
Blogger katy said...

yep coffee with a friend works for me

4:11 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home