Tuesday, March 11, 2008

Bright Eyes

The rain held off for barely a mile then began a steady, yet light, persistent drizzle upon the road. I hardly noticed the cars streaming past, lights bright in my eyes, barreling down the wrong side of the road. No, no I was lost inside the glory that is my nano, purple nano that is. "Every now and then I get a little bit lonely.." My feet pick up, "Turn around" the background guy chants, "Turn around bright eyes,"

There really is nothing like jamming to mullet rock in the middle of the rain, while running off that extra nibblet from lunch.

Although I'm sure the local peeps thought it a bit odd to swoosh by a drenched girl way too into her running, head banging and all.

I made good time though, and am thinking about entering the Berlin marathon. At this rate, that total eclipse of my heart will easily carry bright eyes through the finish line.

2 Comments:

Blogger The Boy said...

Oh don't do Berlin, you'll have to run in lock step with all the others. Put on a silly costume and do London. Then we can buy you a celebratory drink afterwards.

11:40 AM  
Blogger FOUR DINNERS said...

You are in the middle of a Scottish summer.

Mind you you're safe as the Highland Haggis don't like the rain...

Noooooooo!!! Berlin is full of Germans. Good grief. You'll never get to sit down with all those beach towels around!!! ;-)

4:01 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home