Tuesday, October 09, 2007

Been too long

Hello all, sorry it's been so long. I've been in transit for the last month making my rounds along the west coast to visit as much of my family as possible. I'm in New York again, and was stuck here for a week waiting for my student visa to come through. But finally, I'm off today to Scotland to study for three years! I'm looking forward to the program and they're starting me off right away...about an hour after I land. Even though I'll be tired, I have to admit I'm really looking forward to diving right in. I'll be busy for the next few days, but I'll update this weekend!

13 Comments:

Blogger The Boy said...

Weyhey, she's back.

If you're toodling through London, give us a poke. Happy to show you some of the finer city pubs...

9:29 AM  
Blogger FOUR DINNERS said...

see you Jimmy.

Watch out for sporrans. They can be lethal

3:38 PM  
Blogger Biddie said...

Finally. Glad that hear that you are ok, just busy as heck. I was wondering what had happened to you!

8:53 AM  
Blogger * (asterisk) said...

Finally, a post! Enjoy Scotland. It's always really sunny and warm up there.
;-)

9:33 AM  
Blogger tideliar said...

Welcome back! Looking forward to your updates. I get to see how you deal with learning to live in a foreign country and compare it my own experiences. Actually, any juicy bits I might link out and chat about over at Some Lies. Best advice: learn to love your new home, despite, and even for, all its faults. Culture shock is easily overcome if you throw yourself into your new society :)

6:06 PM  
Blogger .:.KC.:. the brown eyed girl said...

Good to hear from you!

11:27 AM  
Blogger dilling said...

yay...you remembered us! have a safe trip...and lots of fun. study hard.

11:46 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

no peekin!!!
xx
dx3

4:03 AM  
Blogger Pink said...

welcome to the UK

I expect a full report on what the scotties wear under their kilties ;)
xx
pinks

8:43 AM  
Blogger Michael Colvin said...

Welcome back. I hope you enjoy your new home in Scotland.

8:49 AM  
Blogger Mermaid Melanie said...

glad I looked at your blog today!

good luck! see you from Scotland.

7:51 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

uuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu hhooooooooooooooooooooooooooo were rrrrrrrrrrr uuuuuuuuuuuuuu

9:55 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

uh which weekend is it ganna be????

11:58 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home