Thursday, February 01, 2007

Down to the wire



It's that time.

The time when you know you have to buy toilet paper or resort to Kleenex. I keep forgetting to buy some. All week I've been meaning to pick up a stack of rolls, and all week I forget, get home and shake my head in dismay as the last roll continues to shrink. In a house of two girls and a cat with a paper fetish, you have to keep well stocked. This is it, if I don't remember tonight, the game is all over and the Kleenex will be the first to suffer...


picture courtesy of Answers.com

8 Comments:

Blogger katy said...

omg i hate the thought of running out of toilet paper, oh and milk!
hope you survive till tomorrow with no loo rolls!

2:38 PM  
Blogger Jay said...

Oh how I wish I had your problem. My problem is too much. No grocery store carries small packages anymore. They all come in 'family packs' which means that for our two little bums, one package lasts us like 18 years, and we live in a smallish apartment where we just cannot devote an entire room to toilet paper storage!

3:40 PM  
Blogger ldbug said...

indoors - well, here's to hoping I remember on the way home from work;-)

jay - wanna trade?

5:34 PM  
Blogger DJ Andi said...

Don't you hate it when you realize you are out of toilet paper and butt wipes and have to rsort to Kleenex? It just isn't the same. Came by to visit. Hope you don't mind.

7:59 PM  
Blogger Steven said...

Kleenex?

I don't know why, but that would weird me out...

I'd sooner just shower immediately after taking a shit. ;)

Steve~

11:33 AM  
Blogger ldbug said...

dj - thankfully, both the RM and I remembered to buy toilet paper last night -- we are welllllll stocked now!

steve - gross!

12:15 PM  
Blogger The Boy said...

What's wrong with Kleenex as a backup? Am I missing the point here?

1:24 PM  
Blogger ldbug said...

boy - maybe steve is adament about keeping kleenex north of the border?

1:31 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home