Saturday, February 03, 2007

Advertising Super Bowls




The super-bowl is tomorrow. Honestly, I'm not into the teams this year -- well, haven't been into any team for awhile since the Raiders just don't seem to be willing to make much of a showing anymore. Anyway, the roommate and I are heading to a little get together, her to cheer on the Bears, me to eat free food and drink free beer, and actually, I think I'll go for the Colts, just to be difficult;-)

Really, though, in the end it's not about the game so much as the commercials. The super bowl has turned into a joke. They're even having a competition to vote for your favorite super bowl commercial. Well, who would stoop so low....(I'm voting for the cavemen from Geico, love those guys).

picture courtesy of www.television-ads.com

3 Comments:

Blogger Biddie said...

I think we're cheering for the Bears, here. I actually hate football, but since Hubby is making a turkey for the occassion, I say GO BEARS!

4:11 PM  
Blogger MrRyanO said...

What a let down the SUper Bowl was...especially the commercials. SOme were OK, but not up to the normal level of comedy. Maybe next year...

10:23 AM  
Blogger ldbug said...

life - I went for the colts, mostly b/c the QB is cute;-)

rock - I know! I was sadly dissapointed by the commercials too

11:47 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home