Tuesday, November 04, 2008

Election day!

I don't think anyone else is as excited as I am about this event. One guy said staying up all night to watch the race won't change the results.

Well, silly, I know that but it's exciting! That's why it's called a race! Just like watching a close game, or a tight Olympic marathon.

Although the results will have a profound effect either way on American lives. So that bit adds to the pressure. I mean, it's not like the All State Football game is going to change millions of lives.

Still, I guess that should make it exciting as there is something definitely riding on this game!

2 Comments:

Blogger Biddie said...

I wish that whole were over and the results were in. Enough waiting already!

1:32 PM  
Blogger punxxi said...

Remember in the olden days when they started running, say 6 months before the election instead of 2 years? Gawd I'm bored with it all! I voted last week, cos I 'm good that way and we only have absentee ballots here.

7:36 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home