Saturday, August 23, 2008

Japan

so sorry I never finished the Story of Spain. It was great. I just sat on a beack for a week and drank beer and went to football games with locals and danced the flamingo dance at some random place where there were real live TV dancers hanging out. I'll post some pictures later.

Anyway, where does the summer go? It seems that the second I post, I turn around and months have gone by!

My excuse this time is that I was preparing for this crystallography conference in Japan. And keeping up with my lab work.

I'm here now, newly arrived and running on about 4hrs of sleep from about oh...lets see check that watch...52hrs. I'm a bit delierious and my head seems to be lifting a bit off my neck. It's an odd sensation. But no sleep yet! Some talks to attend, then I finally get to check into the hotel and I'll be crashing later, hard core.

I'll post pictures later, got a great one of the toilets....

3 Comments:

Blogger Sorrowclouds said...

Japan, wow! I wanna see some pics when you get back. Have a safe and fun trip! :)

10:59 PM  
Blogger Biddie said...

Still waiting for the photos :)

12:56 AM  
Blogger The Preacherman said...

A great one of the toilets??? Sounds like an Old Pretenders FC tour.

5:30 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home