Tuesday, July 15, 2008

Back!

I survived Spain!

It was a wonderful trip. I'm afraid I've been gone from the blog-sphere a little longer than I'd hoped. But with a huge report and presentation due before I left, then the travels, then getting back to work, I just seem to have not had the time.

Anyway, I did have the time to jot down notes of my travels in a notebook while I was away. I also took a few pictures. I'd put them up now, but I'm not at my home computer.

Needless to say, you guys are in for a few stories in the next week or two.

I'll get to posting this week since I know my two devoted readers are anxious to hear all about it!

5 Comments:

Blogger Biddie said...

Yay! Glad to see you back!!!!

11:37 PM  
Blogger punxxi said...

can't wait to hear your tales

11:50 PM  
Blogger dilling said...

two?
there's three comments here now...

12:07 PM  
Blogger The Preacherman said...

If you went near Torrieveja (I don;t know how to spell it!!) you would have been arrested for speaking English so i assume you didn't....

4:54 PM  
Blogger Sorrowclouds said...

make that 5 :)

glad you're back, hope you had fun!
can't wait to hear about it :)

11:47 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home