Thursday, October 02, 2008

Moving politics

As some of you might possibly be aware, there is an election looming in the U.S. As you are most likely not aware, I am moving to a new flat. Actually, I've already moved out of the old one and am currently camping out on the floor of a friend's place until the move in date a week or so from now.

Since I know the importance of election time, and of being a conscientious voter, I've been actively following the lead up to the election. Dutifully reading every article on every event. Researching each candidate.

However, as I'm sleeping on a floor, I have to wonder if I will retain any useful information come election time. You see, although I know I've read quite a bit on the presidential candidates' positions on the whole wall street fiasco, I remember very little. However, the frantic dreams I had last night of chasing a hamster down the street seem to stick with me. Clearly, I am not focusing on the more important issues of the moment. Although it was a very odd dream.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home