Friday, February 23, 2007

While I would like to report a novel or hilarious tale to you today, unfortunately, my roommate (RM) brought some exotic bug back from *gasp* Chicago. So I am feeling under the weather, tired, feverish, sniffly. RM hasn't even left the house in two days, obviously her exposure was much more potent.

I, on the other hand, have been struggling through work. With two hours to go, I'm having delusions of my air mattress visiting me at work, "just to catch up."

Hopefully this day will hurry up and end. Hopefully the presentation I'm preparing won't look like I'm doped up on NyQuil. Hopefully my air mattress will return to the apartment before I do as I'm looking forward to an early night.

Plans for tomorrow include a long run, then poker at a friends. If I sleep enough, I'm sure I'll be up for some insane fun tomorrow which I will dutifully report on Monday.

Have a good weekend!

9 Comments:

Blogger katy said...

hope the weekend is going well for you looking forward to some insane fun gossip on monday!

1:39 PM  
Blogger Gardenia said...

Hope you shake that bug off fast and that your mattress will meet you on time. Did you ever get the leak fixed? I'm sleeping on a couch now - my friend is trying to fix me up with a Murphy bed - she is the queen of nests, this friend - believes in 3" tempurpedic foam on top of mattress, expensive mattress pads, down comforters, and lush bed toppings. Sigh.

1:39 PM  
Blogger Michael Colvin said...

Sleeping on an air matress for a long time can't be good for your back. You should persaude your roomate to go out of town and pinch her bed for a while till you feel better!

4:39 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I just had the flu for a week and took Nyquil. It helped me sleep at night like the commercial says. Came by a link (I forgot where now!!)

9:05 AM  
Blogger tkkerouac said...

I love your thumbnail.

11:06 AM  
Blogger Biddie said...

I hope that you're feeling better soon. I know 1st hand how sleeping on an air mattress for a prolonged period of time SUCKS!
Tod has the right idea. Pinch the bed for yourself for awhile.

11:17 AM  
Blogger Jingo said...

Hopefully you'll win some money as well!

3:08 PM  
Blogger MrRyanO said...

Feel better!

10:22 AM  
Blogger ldbug said...

indoors - wasn't as insane as it could've been..

gardenia - still leaky. It's a pain, but I'm only here for a few more months, I can make it! (I hope)

tod - :-)

mrs - on NyQuil I could sleep comfortably on concrete! I'll come by your site..

tkk - thanks:-)

biddie - it really does. Definitely looking forward to a change!

jing - I did, yay!

rock - thanks:-)

11:09 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home