Sunday, October 15, 2006

ACKNOWLEDGEMENTS

I express my sincerest thanks to my colleagues, Dr Kerr, Dr, Miller, Dr. Brooks and Dr. Hulbert for their invaluable guidance and patience. Additionally I acknowledge Dr. I, Dr. W, and Dr. K for the projects described in this document. Finally, I acknowledge all of my friends, particularly Aspen and
  • 4D
  • , as well as my loving family for their unending faith and support.


    (I actually put that in. Now, if I can figure out why in hell my computer instists on putting my page numbering as: 88, vv, 6......., then I can get this sucker out!!)

    (Also, notice how I just do the bare min. for the mentors? Ha! I say, Ha!)

    (I have a ton of pictures for you guys, but I'm afraid they'll have to wait until I have time. We have a board meeting thing at work on Wednesday, and this thesis has to has to get out tomorrow, damn the page numbers, damn the page numbers.....damn....the....page.......numbers.)

    6 Comments:

    Blogger Biddie said...

    We'll be waiting. Thanx for the encouragement...

    9:47 PM  
    Blogger ldbug said...

    I'll get to it, in the meantime..my roommate and I have some pics up as this site: www.oddtodd.com

    here's the exact link: http://www.oddtodd.com/chick/apartme.html

    Anyway, hope things look up this week for you, you're in my thoughts.

    10:01 PM  
    Anonymous Anonymous said...

    Good luck with the end of the writing! Just think what a relief it will be to just be finished with it! :) I think some big time celebrations will be in order!

    4:48 AM  
    Blogger ldbug said...

    Oh, yeah! Shots!

    11:11 AM  
    Blogger FOUR DINNERS said...

    Pleasure babe. Caz is half Scottish n 1/4 Irish. When she read what yer were goin' through she swore like I hadn't heard in a looooong time. Jax said "Mum! Really!!" Caz has been there n says keep goin' n it'll work out n yer'll get everythin' yer've worked for. Caz knows these things.

    Catch yer after Austria x

    3:55 PM  
    Blogger ldbug said...

    She's a smart lady for sure, she married you!

    Yeah, I know, I have to just keep working, working.

    The thesis went out today for approval. I'm sure they'll find things that need to be changed, but that shouldn't be too much hassel, then, I'm done with that bit at least. The appeal is another thing:-(

    Have fun in Austria, and good luck to Jax!!

    4:17 PM  

    Post a Comment

    << Home