Monday, September 18, 2006

A Review

Picture courtesy of CoverGirl.com


OK, I've seen this commercial a lot lately, a lot! So I've decided, CoverGirl, does your 'Outlast Double lipShine' actually last all day? Is it extra shiny because you have a special brush of clear stuff to apply after the color? Will it really stay on my lips and not my coffee cup? Ah, we shall see, we shall see.


On a separate note, I did laundry today. I did laundry for 4 hours. I did laundry for 4 hours which required hiking, soap struggles, and a $20. I will post on this when I'm no longer so irrate about laundry.

3 Comments:

Blogger David Tellez said...

Oooh...a cosmotology experiment, eh? Let us know the results. Of course, I only use Burt's Bees Honey Lip Balm, so that kind of knowledge is useless to me, but still, I am curious...

10:53 AM  
Blogger ldbug said...

Damn, pup, I was sure they'd have it in subs 'cos it's popular. But it is an indi film so maybe it takes longer. I'll look around here (being NY) maybe they have it somewhere faster?

Oh, DT, I thought of that, but truely, it will be vital information to men as well...just you wait;-)

4:02 PM  
Blogger C said...

Oooh, make sure to give a full review!

Laundry - ack! I like washing, hate folding and putting away. :-/ It would suck even more if I had to shell out coinage on the spot. You have my utmost sympathy.

2:55 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home