Tuesday, August 08, 2006

The longest day




Ok, well that picture is from a couple weeks ago, Roommate and I went on a carriage ride through Central park, courtesy of one of Roommate's cool friends. We did the whole touristy thing that day, Museum of Modern Art, Columbia U courtyard, cute little restaurant, largest gothic style cathedral in NY... I couldn't resist putting up this picture though, fun times for all:-)

Anyway, the title of the post is actually for yesterday. I don't know why, but it was the longest Monday. I must've had four cups of coffee to keep awake before a noon meeting, then the afternoon, oh, the afternoon lasted, well, a hell of a lot longer than just one afternoon! Even last night, I fall asleep, only to wake up every two hours thinking it's still night? it's still MONDAY night? oh, it was horrible. The only thing worse is that I'm sitting at my desk trying to convince myself every 5 min that it's Tues, not Wed!

There isn't really a point to this post, other than it's passing the time..well there's that and I got my annulment. Yup, I'm 27, divorced, single, and annulled. Great. I'm breaking my rule and stopping at the bar on the way home. I'll bring Roommate, she'll make me go home at some point before midnight...hopefully;-P

5 Comments:

Blogger ldbug said...

St. Patricks? I'm not sure, I'll look it up! Have you been to NY, pup?

Yeah, I hate being single, but there is a guy in the works...so we'll see;-) Unfortunately, about 10 states and a couple great lakes between him and I, ugh!

10:10 AM  
Blogger FOUR DINNERS said...

Only 4 before lunch? I have 7 before lunch and 5 after. That's probably why I'm wide eyed and look crazy...

(His loss by the way)

12:40 PM  
Blogger ldbug said...

Yeah, my limit is 4, otherwise I find myself sick to my stomach, ick!

3:15 PM  
Blogger ENGLISH RANTER said...

Aww lovely Idbug. Sorry about the rude peeps on my site... nice pic!E.R.

1:32 PM  
Blogger ldbug said...

Thanks Ranter:-)

12:27 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home