Thursday, July 27, 2006

My First Time

Well, I've never been tagged before, so this is a first! Might not be too interesting though....

Five Things In My Freezer

1. Ice
2. A very small box of strawberry ice-cream
3. A frozen bannana
4. Another frozen bannana
5. Ice tray?
(the fridge is pretty sad right now)

Five Things In My Closet

Ahh surprise, surprise, I have no closet, can I list things in my hall-soon-to-be-semi-closet-space...hey give me a break, I live in Brooklyn

1. Large box
2. Small suitcase
3. Box of soon-to-be-recycled-when-we-get-off-our-asses empty beer bottles
4. A toothpaste box
5. My CAT damn he's not supposed to be out there...hold on...

Five Things In My Car

Huh, left the car in Montana so I'm going to speculate here...

1. Dead batteries
2. Half-eaten candy bar (although I left the vehicle with my Dad, so...)
3. Uh, a broken CD
4. A heavy box of books I didn't take out after the drive to Montana
5. Seriously, I have no idea, and I'm not calling my Dad to find out!

Five Things In My Purse

Finally! One I can do!

1. Crappy new flavored Orbit gum
2. The key to my Dad's bike lock
3. Reciept to UPS, strike that, a very large reciept to UPS! Bastards, ouch...better get one of those jobs!
4. A ring that only fits in cold weather
5. My passport, always ready for a quick gettaway;-)

Five people I'm tagging, Ha, Ha new roommate!! :-)

1. roommate
2. 20 something
3. hattigrace
4. puppy
5. fourdiners

5 Comments:

Blogger FOUR DINNERS said...

Nooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo!!!

Cappy tagged me n I was pretendin' I hadn't noticed. Damn damn damn damn.

Hate it hate it hate it.

Love you though so ok. Give me couple of days 'til I'm off nightshift....


damn damn damn damn damn damn x

8:13 PM  
Blogger FOUR DINNERS said...

...damn

8:13 PM  
Blogger ldbug said...

sorry 4D!! P.S. that was my reaction too! The worst part is I don't have a closet, there's nothing in my fridge, and my car's in Montana! I found answering this thing a pain in the ass!

3:47 PM  
Blogger Heidi Grether said...

4D cracks me up! I love the cat in the closet and the ring that only fits when it is cold! You are fun!

7:08 PM  
Blogger ldbug said...

Oh I know, that guy's a gem, luv him!

3:00 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home