Friday, July 21, 2006

just a quick note

If any of you guys have the time, this is my favorite band right now, actually I'm listening to them right now in the office (headphones of course) while trying to finish up a Friday afternoon. It's actually quite pleasant to have the Clintons in my head here, on the subway rides home, working, writing, reminds me of home. The band played at the street party where I met 'the last cute, single, microbiologist, in H-town.' The lead singer is engaged to an old friend, and everyone seems to know them back west, good stuff!

http://www.clintonsband.com/

2 Comments:

Blogger FOUR DINNERS said...

Yeeeeear!! I just danced around upstairs to Abercrombie Jeans. Jax rang Caz n said "Dads havin' one of his turns again"

7:28 AM  
Blogger ldbug said...

:-) I can picture you dancing! They're pretty fun aren't they

7:13 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home