Thursday, July 13, 2006

Not quite alone...



It's been awhile since I've had a roommate, and since I've worked in a place where people actually pay attention to what I'm doing (i.e. and office)..there are a few things I just can't do anymore, well, without getting arrested/attacked/fired/sued..
1. Cook naked
not recommended, particularly when oil is involved, that is hot oil
2. Leave the bathroom door open when showering, forget a towel, drip all the way to the cupboard
3. Drink from the wine bottle 4
. Wear tennis shoes to work
5. Thoroughly enjoy q-tip time
6. Leave dirty underwear on the floor
7. Leave dirty dishes in the sink until the last clean one is used up
8. Carry on long, involved conversations with the cat
9. Play computer solitaire
10. Add chemicals to one another, heat and stir, just to see what happens, i.e. if anyone in the lab notices the smell or passes out. (yup I did that, sorry lane)
11. Yell at the computer when it (Excel) pisses you off
12. Play chess games with a tumbler of whiskey, by yourself and win!
13. Practice the runway walks you saw on 'America's next top model'
14. Use the work-phone for personal, long distance calls
15. Sneeze!!! I just keep sneezing today and this place echoes like you would not believe! I think cup-o-noodles guy actually left just to get away from me:(

5 Comments:

Blogger Heidi Grether said...

LOL Love the list! You are a comedian! Hope Excel obeys you better!

2:37 AM  
Blogger FOUR DINNERS said...

I do all those things in my office...cept for the chemicals thing but as I check dangerous goods are safe to fly I suppose i could.....

4:58 PM  
Blogger Gardenia said...

oh this would be too great for a pass around - what everyone can't do when they are not alone....i love the cat conversations - me too!

1:38 AM  
Blogger ldbug said...

avoiding excell today, hopefully!

yeah, i'd say checking dangerous goods counts 4D!

The great thing about my cat, Diana, is that he talks back! (well, meows, but you get my gist)

11:58 AM  
Blogger Heidi Grether said...

Thanks for the compliment. Guess I should change my profile photo. . . Take care!

7:57 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home