Friday, March 23, 2007

Who'd of Thunk

As the reunion hunt gets into full swing, people are already meeting up. I received an e-mail today from an old high school friend.

And guess where she's living? Yup, that's right, here in New York City. She just moved last month. Well, who'd have thunk that one up.

Yeah, I know it's a big city, but we're not typically a big city people coming all the way from Montana. Anyway, we're meeting up next weekend and I'll be sure to update all of you on the fun that will be had.

In other news, there's a bubble thing going on tomorrow here in the city. I have no idea why, but there will be a huge crowd of people blowing bubbles in Union Square and I will be there with my friends. I'm sure much hilarity will follow and I will post about it for sure.

As of right now I have to get back to my very important job(s) so everyone have a great weekend and if you're in New York watch for a Ladybug blowing bubbles in the street!

11 Comments:

Blogger Mermaid Melanie said...

http://tangenttoys.stores.yahoo.net/pusbubtoy.html

try that link girlee! and enjoy.

5:32 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

we need piccysof u doin bubbles

5:40 PM  
Blogger Gardenia said...

The Bubbly sounds fun, at least worth a visit, yes? Let us know!

8:52 PM  
Blogger Pink said...

I love blowing bubbles. blow a big one for me!!

xx
pinks

9:07 PM  
Blogger dilling said...

soap bubbles or bubble gum bubbles?

9:34 PM  
Blogger rauf said...

Tomorrow is when ? my today, please take pictures of the bubbles ldbug, New York is a happening place.

Met a nice chap in 1980 during my first himalayan trek. We bacame friends. I had no phone, no internet. It is very difficult to locate your long lost friends in India, there is no system, no records, yet my friend located me after 27 years.

I am mailing you PG Wodehouse, featuring Jeeves and Wooster. There are many and just as hillarious, but this is the best of all. I love the language and, early 20th century British style and humour.

8:53 AM  
Blogger Biddie said...

I love blowing bubbles, but I hate the way that my hands get all sticky. Love bubbles, hate sticky.

12:02 PM  
Blogger Jay said...

I love your willingness to do things without really knowing why.

12:19 PM  
Blogger katy said...

'I'm forever blowing bubbles, pretty bubbles in the air, they fly so high, nearly reach the sky then just like a dream they fade and die' go blow those bubbles!

3:34 PM  
Blogger tideliar said...

...that internship wearing thin babe? :/

do the bubble thang. Blow off steam eh? If not bubbles...

7:44 PM  
Blogger ldbug said...

mel - who knew there was so much bubble paraphanalia out there?

pup - well, I didn't make it, but the RM did and she will probably put up pics! I'll link to her when she does!

gardenia - *sigh* I feel bad that I didn't go now...

rev - maybe I should have my own bubble blowing thing...

dilling - soap, although gum would've been interesting!

rauf - thanks!! There's a site where they have pics from the bubble blowing thing, I'll send it to you!

biddie - true, sticky is not fun

jay - it is a strange charactoristic I have..

indoors - :-)

tidy - oh, I'm just ready for the next thing

12:19 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home