Monday, December 04, 2006

For Tod





























So I was tagged last week by Tod to do a post on my crushes. I put it off until the trip pictures were up, but I can't delay any longer *sigh* so here goes:

In Kindergarten I had a huge crush on Matt Fowler mainly because of his wit (if 5 year old jokes aren't your thing, just skip the next bit)

"The story of the ghost with the two white eyes: A man moves into a house that is haunted by a ghost with two white eyes. The first night he's there he's woken up by a ghost 'whooo, I am the ghost with two white eyes!' - the next night the same thing, and the night after that, finally on the third night the ghost wakes the man up 'whooo, I am the ghost with two white eyes!!' and the man, tired of being woken up shouts 'yeah? well you'll be the ghost with two black eyes if you don't shut up!'"

Ha-ha.

Throughout the rest of elementary school I harbored a thing for Kory Johnson, why, you might ask, I don't know. I think he had some jokes too. Anyway, my taste improved after the fifth grade and I expanded my crushes to the big screen.

Christian Slater, Chris Odonell, Will Smith, Christian Bale. Then went more towards the small screen with the hotties of Stargate, Michael Shanks and Ben Browder. Currently, I fawn over a hottie from the far east, John Abraham who just starred in the film "Water" yum.

I'd put up pictures, but the option isn't available for some reason. I think the work computer is just too old to handle it. I'll post the pictures when I get home this evening so you may all drool over the famous and not-so-famous.
And I tag Sooz

11 Comments:

Blogger Biddie said...

I would have fallen for your 5 yr old crush, too, with jokes like that! I love Chris O'Donnell...Yummy. Christian Bale, not so much, but, I did like him in the latest Batman.

12:37 PM  
Blogger Steven said...

Kory Johnson...

Hommina, hommina, hommina....

Wait...who's Kory johnson? ;)

Steve~

1:25 PM  
Blogger ldbug said...

Life - Actually, the reason I had a huge crush on Christian Bale was b/c on a family vacation to Universal Studios Hollywood, we got to go on the set of one of his movies - Newsies - not a great flick, but lots of hot boys for a 12yr old to drool over!

steven - I ask myself that same question....

2:30 PM  
Blogger Unknown said...

Ooh fun, I think Christian Bale (well the one in American psycho) is a total hottie!

3:27 PM  
Blogger ldbug said...

Molly - yeah he is;-) You're link isn't working, do you have a blog? I'd like to check it out if that's OK.

4:56 PM  
Blogger C said...

That's actually a REALLY good joke for a 5 year old!! My sopon-to-be-5 is still on the level of :

"Knock knock"

"Who's there?"

"Octopus"

"Octopus who?"

"MISTER Octopus" *CACKLE CACKLE CACKLE* (rolleyes)


Ooh, how about Lee Sung-Jae?

11:47 PM  
Blogger ldbug said...

Hey that's pretty good too! Mister Octopus *giggle*

11:56 PM  
Blogger Michael Colvin said...

I like that joke too. But I like Chris O Donnell better...woohoo!!!

4:02 AM  
Blogger ldbug said...

Did you see him on Grey's anatomy? He gave Dr. McDreamy a run for his money!

10:22 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

My picture appears to be missing...

12:50 PM  
Blogger ldbug said...

;-)

1:03 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home