Monday, November 27, 2006

Home Again

Back in NY and very tired. I worked it out that I averaged 4 hours of sleep per night since Wednesday. I really need to learn to sleep in transit! Planes and trains, and a grumbling American don't go over too well. So, I have pictures and stories, but they're going to have to wait...work to catch up on and sleep to be done - or something to that effect.

---------------------- Normal transmission to resume tomorrow -------------------------------Zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz......................

3 Comments:

Blogger Mermaid Melanie said...

i can never sleep well when i travel. I went to bed last night at 9 and woke up at 7 this morning. I needed it!

6:54 PM  
Blogger dilling said...

shhhhh
g'nite

9:50 PM  
Blogger The Boy said...

Welcome back, or is that forward?

8:31 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home