Friday, August 18, 2006

Colors




Yeah, I know, I keep messing with the colors on this blog..well, I had to change it very quickly at the begining of the summer since my boss (lovingly refered to as bitch-face) from my old job found the site. Oooooopppppss!! Well, I learned my lesson, no using real names, and only talk about ex-bosses, not the current ones.

Anyhoo, been messing with the template now and then, probably more to dazzle you with color and distract you from the reading;-) So, one day I'll get it..if you have any fun suggestions (along with directions) I'm open. In the meantime, I'm heading up to Rhode Island to visit some friends I haven't seen in three years!! I've very excited!

Unfortunately, I left my camera at home, not that I can share pictures with you guys since my USB cable is still missing, sigh. I'll take some with my phone, then, with some fanagaling, I'll try and get them onto the computer. At least you can be assured, I'll write about the adventures in the little state!

4 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Yea! Can't wait to see you! :)

12:22 PM  
Blogger ldbug said...

I knoowwww, getting my ticket right now....I'll e-mail soon, and call when I'm on my way:-)

12:26 PM  
Blogger C said...

She found your blog?!?! How mortifying!! Ack, ack, ack!!

11:42 PM  
Blogger FOUR DINNERS said...

I can only see the black or white writing. Then again I'm getting on. Must be getting bad eyesight n all now....

9:13 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home