Friday, February 03, 2006

A very good day!

Ha! My old boss, the boss from hell who's lab I was forced to leave is being investigated!!!!!!! Her husband (whom she hired to work in her lab...a whole other story) has already been forced to leave the campus. Ah, vindication! At the time, I didn't file a greivence since no one in power believed me and everyone else advised me to cut my losses. Now, however, the other student in her lab, who started at roughly the same time as me, is filing a grievence against her. Apparently he was dissmissed from her lab, 5 yrs into his degree, and so he decided enough was enough and filed. What he told about the lab in his 3 hr interview was so bad that the husband was immediately asked to leave, and the boss lady is now under investigation. I mean, not only is there falsifying data involved, but worse! I've even been contacted to come forward now with what I have. Maybe I shouldn't feel so happy about this, a person's life and career is being ruined, but she brought it on herself. This is not the first institution she has been forced to leave. Now people finally believe me, now when anyone interviewing me askes why I was in two labs during my degree I can tell them it was the boss, not my inability to do the work, now I, and many others have the chance to come forward and to tell our side to people who will actually listen, now there is vindication.

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

All I can say is WOW! (and it's about time!!) :)
HJ

9:25 PM  
Blogger ldbug said...

Definately!!!! And her lab was just shut down!!!!!!!

5:05 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home