Sunday, December 04, 2005

Scared

Oh shit, I'm getting so scared about the committee meeting coming up. I know what I have to do, although I don't have results, I have to convince them I am worth granting more time. I'm soooooo scared my stomach hurts. You know that feeling when you are really nervous about something? That queasy feeling at the top of your stomach? Well that is how I feel every waking hour. I wish I could relax and just accept that I will do my best and what happens happens, but I can't. Everyone gives me great advice but my mind and body just won't listen. Oh God, please say a prayer for me guys, or if you're not religious then maybe send out some happy thoughts or make a wish on a star for me, I need all the help I can get just to survive these next two weeks. Thanks to anyone who does.

7 Comments:

Blogger Musicgirl said...

Hey girl...I'll send you all the good vibes I can gather. I know how you're feeling...but don't let the feelings get the best of you...it will make you sick and I'm sure that's the last thing you need ;)

3:57 PM  
Blogger ldbug said...

Thanks. I'm really trying to keep my feelings in check, it's just that I've worked on this degree for 8 and half years now and dreampt about becoming a scientist since I was in the 7th grade. It's hard to think it may all just slip through my fingers...

4:45 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Well, best of luck to you. Don't let things get too Dirrrty in there and just show them you know what you're talking about. Its all about displaying a positive attitude that you can and will make things work.

8:25 AM  
Blogger tideliar said...

Yup Yup Yup.

If you're prepared and you know your shit, then a confidant demeanor will go a hell of a long way...

3:39 PM  
Blogger Musicgirl said...

Yeah..."It's all about the hype" ;)

5:37 PM  
Blogger ldbug said...

Yeah, T, well I'm sure you'll let me know if my presentation is shit tomorrow. Honestly I'm more worried about presenting to you guys, I just don't want my friends to be dissapointed in me.

7:03 PM  
Blogger Musicgirl said...

Hey ldbud. Good luck on your practice presentation tonight :) sending good vibes....

1:16 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home