Tuesday, November 29, 2005

Coincidence or fate..

Hmmmm, music has been particularly cruel to me lately. I keep hearing certain songs over and over at certain specific times..as I'm thinking one thing or the other. Now one song is pretty popular, so I can see that happening a lot for no reason, but for Christ's sake, this other one is NOT a popular song! Ok, so a poll, who believes life is just a series of coincidences that toss you along haphazardly and who believes that fate is directing you down a particular path?

6 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I wish I could get into it right now, but there isn't enough time, so I'll put my two cents in later...

I'm glad you had a good Thanksgiving. I heard it was a blast...

Our darling Mistress Gita seems to be having sexual fantasies about us...

OK...gotta go. Later Senorita

8:04 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I wish I could get into it right now, but there isn't enough time, so I'll put my two cents in later...

I'm glad you had a good Thanksgiving. I heard it was a blast...

Our darling Mistress Gita seems to be having sexual fantasies about us...

OK...gotta go. Later Senorita

8:04 PM  
Blogger Musicgirl said...

uh....I shouldn't blog when I'm in a hurry...feel free to erase any extra comments....LOL

8:09 PM  
Blogger ldbug said...

Yeah, I know it's a teaser with lots to say.

Thanks, it was sooooooooo great to see my friends, I miss them already:(

ummm, yees I noticed that comment from MG, silly, silly

Hope your holiday went well

7:45 PM  
Blogger Mata Hari said...

I was joking kids...geez...it was more for Tidy's benefit.

9:56 PM  
Blogger ldbug said...

Oh, we know MG:)

2:56 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home