Monday, November 14, 2005

cheery cheery cheery

Well, the comments I've been getting about some of my posts are pretty long, involved, ways of saying "shut the fuck up and stop whining!" Yes, I know I'm bitching a lot lately, but this is a way for me to vent, to get all the negativity out so I can focus on more important things like poker and chess games:)

Ok so here's a more possitive note:

I made it to the final table at the poker game last Monday and made it to third last night at a different place on one of the games.

Saturday night was a blast, stayed in cooked dinner and didn't burn it! Drank a bottle of wine and stood on a balcony watching a lightning storm pass. Played chess at 3am or so.. Sunday afternoon was calm and cool with football, pizza and another couple games of chess.

My best friend and her husband are coming to visit me for Thanksgiving! Yay!!!!

Although $400 was stolen from my bank account, I'm getting it all back by Wednesday and I got a lovely free lunch and a nice shoulder to lean on.

Apparently my parents have found a new husband for me..LOL...right not so positive!!! run away, run away!

It's finally starting to cool down outside.

Saw an albino squirrel today!


Ok, well that's all for now kids, I have work to tend to:)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home