Wednesday, November 23, 2005

The Little Things

Oh, the little things in life can mean so much. Last night I found six dollars on the floor of the bar. I asked everyone around me if it belonged to them. The money was not claimed, so I called it a donation to the poor student, stuck it in my pocket, and promptly forgot about the money. This morning I fall out of bed feeling so tired I could literally blink too long and fall asleep. So I begin weaving my way to lab trying to think if I could possibly scrounge enough change for a coffee and, as it's a bit chilly outside, I shove my hands in my pockets and ouh la`!!! I've got money not only for a coffee (which I'm slurping up right now) but for lunch as well!! Now, that's a little thing that can turn a rough morning into a pleasant stroll along the caffeine expressway:)

2 Comments:

Blogger Musicgirl said...

What makes the whole experience even more beautiful is the fact that you were able to acknowledge a good thing when it happened to you. So many peolple take the little things for granted :)

12:42 PM  
Blogger ldbug said...

Hey thanks musicgirl:)

2:02 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home