Saturday, May 12, 2007

Yikes!!

Ah, I am so sorry everyone! I have been so remiss in my posting...well I've been busy. As you may have guessed, I have found a hottie boyfriend, a lovely New Zealander. So on top of that I'm being audited by the IRS as you may have (or not) read from former posts. Also, I am ending my internship as of the end of this month and the project I was entrusted to seems to be really and truly coming to life. I honestly have to pay close attention to see this kid off as I've worked pretty hard on it. Then there is the graduation!!! While it's not the graduation I was hoping for, the Master's degree is to be awarded on May 25th. My thesis has been accepted and I've been granted my wish, to graduate in absentia, because I'll be damned if I return to that place among those smug asses again. Instead I shall celebrate in true ME fashion as in taking a late lunch with my friends (and hottie) and hitting New York City hard core!!

So those are a few reasons as to my tardiness to post....there are more secrets I can't yet reveille but ah yes, they are juicy!! Also, I have some really fun posts on goulashes so, please bear with me and give me a few weeks to travel through this crazy maze of life and I will return!

13 Comments:

Blogger katy said...

wow we want more on the hottie! enjoy the graduation you have worked hard enough for it, we will be back to read the secrets and the gossip soon and look forward to photos!

3:50 AM  
Blogger FOUR DINNERS said...

Howdo Kiwi. You be good to the bug or else!

12:46 PM  
Blogger Biddie said...

Hmmm...a new hot boyfriend? Do tell....

10:54 PM  
Blogger ldbug said...

indoors- I soooo promise to start blogging regularly again soon..with more pictures of the guy in question;-P

4D - hottie will be kind:-)

biddie - will soon, just need to gather time!!

12:18 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

o lucky u congrats on grads n kiwi bf 2 his cute :o)

12:36 AM  
Blogger dilling said...

Yay for you.....still want full disclosure on all the missing details!

12:21 PM  
Blogger Mermaid Melanie said...

Congratulations! I love success for people that deserve it!

all that and a hottie boyfriend... enjoy NYC! wish I could come along for a tini!

3:34 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

he is cute 2

3:52 PM  
Blogger Gardenia said...

Congratulations!!!!!!!!!!!!!! You climbed that mountain, despite the "blizzards!" AND you conquered it. Now you step out prepared - and a NEW Hottie! You must post a pic. New Zealand!

6:13 PM  
Blogger Jocelyn said...

I'm joining into the chant for "photos of the hottie," "photos of the hottie."

Congrats on the impending Master's!

1:36 AM  
Blogger The Boy said...

As its all good positive news, you're well and truly forgiven. Just keep us updated!

6:09 AM  
Blogger MrRyanO said...

Congrats on everything! Looking forward to the juicy details...

10:19 AM  
Blogger Unknown said...

Congrats on the Master's! (and the new hottie as well)

12:46 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home