Thursday, June 01, 2006

waiting and waiting and waiting

well, I've been waiting almost two weeks to get my new computer so I can get back to posting, but it's still not here..or rather, it's here in Memphis, but not here at the appartment. I've tracked it and it's just sitting, somewhere in this stupid city. Well, hopefully it'll get here tomorrow because.....I got a job interview! In New York! On Monday! Ahhhhhhhh! It all happened so fast! I've been packing up my appartment to leave for Montana on Monday, then I get a call that Nature wants to fly me to New York on Sunday for interviews on Monday. Well, guess I have to put off the Montana move a few days. I'm still really looking forward to getting out of Memphis so no matter how the interview goes I'll be leaving next week, maybe Wednesday. It's going to be a longggggg drive, but it's for the best. Save a little rent money, food money, and I won't be going out much since I don't even know where to go there. Plus I need to get my act together and get some writing done, done, done. My excuse thus far is that I'm waiting for my new computer, the old one likes to quit on me mid-sentence. I'm at the appartment building office right now, but looks like I'm getting kicked out of here soon. I only get one hour, and it's nearly up. A lady even came in to check on how long I've been here...oh well. Hope everyone is doing well, I'll quickly check in. I'll probably be in the lab this evening to write up a presentation I have to do for the interview so I'll make some more rounds then. NEW YORK!!! that damn song keeps playing in my head!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home