Friday, April 07, 2006

WE CAN VOTE!!!!

To anyone who cares, we can vote on the quarter design for Montana, I chose MT-4 but take a look!!!! if you want to vote you should!!! it's not a big deal to some, but for us Montanans, it's a pretty big deal:) Oh, by the way, we're the 'big sky country' state, it's our logo, for those who don't know, every state has a logo, and some are pretty stupid, ours is cool;) oooo, I should blog that, hmmm, I'm very hyper right now, too much coffee too fast!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

http://governor.mt.gov/hottopics/mtquarters.asp

Someday I'll write a blog on Montana, maybe soon, show some pictures...it's hard to describe...too much

5 Comments:

Blogger FOUR DINNERS said...

Voted MT-4 for you. Rather like MT-1 n all but seein' as I don't really qualify thought I'd stick with you!

Hope you don't end up with the skull. Be like a pirate state.

3:40 PM  
Blogger ldbug said...

Thanks!! I just thought the first one was a bit like 'aah the holy elk'

pirate state, huh, would be odd....

5:05 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Yes voted. MT-4.

Always wanted to go to Montana. Seemed to be 'real America' whatever that was.

1:22 PM  
Blogger Heidi Grether said...

Voted MT-4. LIked MT-1 and didn't like the skull, either. Okay, I am feeling like I am 4Dinner's little sister or something here!!!

Did Fl ever get to vote? How cool is that for you all Montanians!

9:23 PM  
Blogger ldbug said...

Don't know if other states did the voting thing..I think because we live in such a sparcely populated state (less than 1million) that we do things some other states don't..

6:24 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home