Thursday, March 23, 2006

San Fran....

Well, folks, I'm about to head out to San Francisco. Incidentally, the city my dad was born in. I'm a bit nervous, well, flying always makes me nervous which I can usually overcome with a bit of red wine but seeing as I'm flying at 8 in the morning, that plan is out, so hopefully I'll just sleep.

I'm heading out there to my cousin's wedding. It's not till Sunday, but there is supposed to be a party at the crow bar tomorrow night, and if I remember my cousin at all, it'll be a crazy blowout! I still have nothing to wear to the wedding, but I assume there are places to shop in that city..and with all the family around, maybe a few handouts to help pay for a dress;)

I'm excited, but nervous, so I'll let you guys know how it goes........................................

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home