Thursday, March 30, 2006

In Pictures




Jessica & Justin's Wedding March 26, 2006 San Francisco

(In Memory of Uncle Jim Whaley..we miss you)


in order of apperence below from left to right; Cousin Preston and his mom(Jessica's brother and mom), Aunt Kathy; me and mom; dad and grandma, 'maid' of honor, his wife and cousin jessica; my brother Ben and grandma; cousin Sheri and husband Art; Cousins Preston, Niki, and Rene and me; Preston walking his sister down the asle; Cousins Niki, Rene, and Sean (Jessica and Preston's sisters and brother); Bride's maids Niki and Rene with Jessica; the ceremony; Ben and Preston.
















7 Comments:

Blogger me said...

nice photos lady! thought i would give you a visit, return the compliment.
if you want i can put a link on my page to get you some traffic!
just let me know

1:44 AM  
Blogger FOUR DINNERS said...

Good piccies. All the best to 'em from England. Hope their first 20's as good as me n Little Caz's 'as been...........

(You never explain to Bambi. She's 'appy as she is)

8:36 AM  
Blogger ldbug said...

Thanks for the comments! Sure, throw a link up, fatfiz. I'm still sort of new at this, so only about 3 or 4 people even know about it or read my blog.

They're very much in love so I'm thinking they'll be happy for at least as long as you and yours four dinners:)

2:16 PM  
Blogger FOUR DINNERS said...

Linkin'll be done on me rest days...

3:42 PM  
Blogger FOUR DINNERS said...

Got yer link up ld. Hope yer get lots of hits from England.

4:17 PM  
Blogger Heidi Grether said...

Hey, I saw your link on 4D. He is one of my favs. I like how you write. Honest, real, you. I'll be visiting again!

2:38 PM  
Blogger ldbug said...

thanks hatti!

4:16 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home