Friday, December 22, 2006

Merry Christmas, Happy Holidays!!




Well, I'm off tomorrow until the 7th of January! yay! If the flight is on time, that is. I'll be flying to Montana for a nice long vacation. Christmas, skiing, and did I mention, my birthday? We're heading to Fairmont hotsprings for my birthday to do some skiing and soaking, I can't wait! Then New Years with my friends in Bozeman, hopefully more skiing there too. It'll be an adventure! I'll try and get some pictures to post. I'll be around, but kinda busy, so everyone have a great holiday!!!!

picture courtesy of www.isstockphoto.com

9 Comments:

Blogger CindyDianne said...

Have a wonderful holiday! Swoosh a few for me!

9:43 PM  
Blogger Michael Colvin said...

Merry Christmas and have lots of fun!

7:37 AM  
Blogger * (asterisk) said...

You have a great one, too!

7:52 AM  
Blogger MrRyanO said...

Merry Christmas. Have a wonderful time!

10:34 AM  
Blogger Doughnut said...

I wish you had room in your suitcase...sounds like a wonderful time in store. Have a Great Christmas and don't break a leg!!! Come back in one piece.

8:43 AM  
Blogger Biddie said...

Merry Christmas, and have a very happy birthday!

1:52 PM  
Blogger Heidi Grether said...

Merry Merry Christmas and Happy New Year AND Happy Birthday! Have a fabby time with your family, friends and skiing. Sounds lovely.

Thanks for being there for my first year of blogging. I have not been around much, but life seems to be settling down, so hopefully I will be a more attentive friend!

Gotta go, Santa is looking for my chimney!

1:03 AM  
Blogger Buffy said...

Happy Christmas!

12:30 PM  
Blogger Molly said...

Have fun and enjoy your trip!

9:29 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home